Thursday, June 5, 2008

Backstage at L.P. Field

One of the things I do each year during CMA Music Fest is attend the nightly press conferences at LP Field. Most of the artists playing the stadium come back and spend a few minutes talking to the press. Tonight we talked to Montgomery Gentry, Sugarland, Jewel, Luke Bryan, and "surprise guests" Rascal Flatts.



My favorite moment of the night tonight was early in the evening, when Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, and Julianne Hough came back. The blond trio will be hosting the CMA Music Fest television special on ABC - which will air on September 8th.



Someone asked Taylor about appearing on Nashville Star, and what she thought of reality tv. She looked to her left and said "Some of my best friends come from reality TV."




I am headed to the Hard Rock Cafe for the Songwriters Showcase. If you're up late, tune in to Highway 16 and hear it live! We really have around-the-clock coverage of CMA Music Festival. No one else even comes close!

- Producer J.

3 comments:

Jona said...

3 beautiful blonde girls :)
I love listen to your live broadcast at Highway 16. That is the closest I get to CMA music fest. It makes me wish even more I was there, but I love it anyway.

sandi said...

The Songwriters Showcase was incredible!! Can't wait to get home and listen to it again. :) Loved seeing all the XM gang. :)

DaveBrz said...

Wanted to show up for the Hard Rock but never made it and I didn't have my radio in the car